blue cow moo wonders .... and knits and crochets

Folksy Listing

Thursday 2 October 2008

While the Cat is Away (the kittens aren't allowed out

Technically the lovely Zucco and Danny should be allowed to go out into the big wide world. However Mike is away for 2 whole weeks so I've been a wuss and decided not to let them out until he gets back.

Highlight of my week so far is the arrival of our wheelie bins - yes that is how exciting my life is. I've been mainly knitting and watching our West Wing archive back to back.

Knitting news: mike jumper is finished (apart from weaving in, underarm seems and blocking) - so relieved to get that finished. Really, really hope it fits this time. I've been using the wool from Mike's first (not fitting) Christmas jumper to knit a hat/scarf combo for Dad's birthday. I then have a comprehensive winter knit list to get through:
1) hat, scarf, mittens for Miriam
2) hat, scarf, gloves for Jojo
3) beret for me
4) thick, chunky warm thing to stop me freezing
5) chocolate and raspberry cardigan for me

No comments: